We welcome your referrals:
Longwood House is a specialist-led dental service based in Ilford, Essex, for children and adults.
- Dr. Tasleem Ahmed will arrange a meeting to discuss our philosophy and approach.
- Long history providing high-end specialist dental treatments for adults & children.
- 100% satisfaction rate from patients and their referring dentists.
- We are Platinum providers of orthodontic treatment; complex cases are welcome.
- Referred patients receive detailed care.
- Patients returned to your care when treatment ends
Advances in dentistry have led to increased specialization which is reflected in the postgraduate qualifications of our dentists.Our dentists also aim to support other practitioners in the region, and throughout the patients, treatment will keep in touch with the referring dentist.
Special Consultations will be undertaken if you have a more specialized need.
If you are a dental surgeon wishing to refer patients to us then please click here to fill up our referral form.
Specialised treatments at Longwood House include:
- Dental Implant Treatment – to replace missing teeth
- Consultation with Paedodontist (Children’s Specialist)
- Endodontics – Dentist with practice limited to Root Canal treatments)
- Periodontal – Advanced gum disease treatments
- Surgical Dentistry – Specialist
- Cosmetic – Smile Design/ makeover
- Occlusal/ TMJ analysis – Patients suffering from migraine, jaw aches, and tooth wear…
- Anti Snoring – Solutions for snoring with a custom made dental appliance.
- Invisalign – Tooth straightening for adults with the use of clear aligners
- Treatment with sedation – useful for complex treatments and nervous patients.
- Facial cosmetic & Antiageing treatments – Wrinkle Reducing Injection & Fillers
If you have been referred by your regular dentist for treatments that he/she wishes us to undertake then you will be transferred quickly for a consultation with the appropriate clinician.
At this consultation, we will provide you with all options and information, along with the prognoses and future implications of your treatment so that you can make an informed decision.
You can also learn more about the practice and the dentist who will be treating you (see the Dental Team).
Patients referred for treatment at Longwood House will only receive treatment prescribed by their dentist. It is important following completion of your specialized treatment that you continue regular examinations and maintenance procedures with your regular dentist.